Waiting on Wednesday: Woven by Michael Jensen, David Powers King


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

                                       This weeks book that I'm desperate to get my hands on:

Woven by Michael Jensen, David Powers King


Publication: January 27, 2015

Genre: Young Adult, High Fantasy, Paranormal, Fiction

Goodreads Summary

Two unlikely allies must journey across a kingdom in the hopes of thwarting death itself.

All his life, Nels has wanted to be a knight of the kingdom of Avërand. Tall and strong, and with a knack for helping those in need, the people of his sleepy little village have even taken to calling him the Knight of Cobblestown.

But that was before Nels died, murdered outside his home by a mysterious figure.

Now the young hero has awoken as a ghost, invisible to all around him save one person—his only hope for understanding what happened to him—the kingdom’s heir, Princess Tyra. At first the spoiled royal wants nothing to do with Nels, but as the mystery of his death unravels, the two find themselves linked by a secret, and an enemy who could be hiding behind any face.

Nels and Tyra have no choice but to abscond from the castle, charting a hidden world of tangled magic and forlorn phantoms. They must seek out an ancient needle with the power to mend what has been torn, and they have to move fast. Because soon Nels will disappear forever.

Why I'm desperate for Woven:

I don't know if I've said this before but I really really love fantasy books and Woven has definitely caught my interest. Plus I love it when two unsuspecting people are thrown together on a journey to save the world or something along those lines.  So, I'm pretty psyched about this book! Anyone else excited?


What books are you desperate to get your hands on? Leave a comment with your link of WoW and I promise to check it out and fangirl over your books with you as well! Thanks for stopping by!






Comments

  1. OOoh nice! Sounds intriguing! Totally new to me!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before but I love high fantasy (if done right) so Ii'm excited to check this one out :)

    Most recent post: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.com/2014/12/new-years-bookish-resolutions-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! Might be something I'd like! Thank you for sharing!

    Here's my WoW for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I quite like reading about two unlikely allies being joined together on an adventure! I haven't heard of this one before, so thanks for sharing this, Betsy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts