Stacking the Shelves #2


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves be it in virtual form or physical. You can include books you’ve won, bought, borrowed from the library or review books. 

Bought

Eve & Adam (Eve & Adam, #1) by Michael Grant
Everlast by Andria Buchanen

*screaming* My books finally arrived, I'm so happy! I've read awesome reviews on Anna Dressed in Blood so I bought myself a copy. As for the other two I'm not sure I just bought them on a whim which I probably shouldn't have done but who knows, I might like them.

Borrowed from library 


The Walled City by Ryan Graudin
Winterspell (Winterspell, #1) by Claire Legrand

I've seriously been wanting to get my hands on Winterspell and The Walled City and finally I have even if its only for a little while, I can't wait to read them!

Won 


Twisted  by Lisa Harrington
The Sweetest Thing You Can Sing  by C.K. Kelly Martin
Burning from the Inside  by Christine Walds
Live to Tell  by Lisa Harrington
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis (Arc)
The Ophelia Prophecy by Sharon Lynn Fisher (Arc)

That's it for this week. Have you read any of these books? Did you love them or not? I'd love to read what you guys think. Leave a comment and/or link to your Stacking the Shelves. I'll make sure to check them out too. Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome weekend!






Comments

  1. Awesome stack of books. I want to follow but notice that you don't have a bloglovin follow button. The Ophelia Prophecy is very good. I liked Everlast very much. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed The Ophelia Prophecy and Everlast hopefully I love them too. Oh and thank you so much for wanting to follow me! I'll make sure to put my bloglovin button. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I loved Anna Dressed in Blood, one of my favourites. Congrats on those wins! :D

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of great books you got this week! Hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts