Feature & Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly Friday meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can ReadEach host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

I'd love it if you followed me through GFC and Bloglovin' and of course I'll make sure to stop by your blog and do the same!

This weeks question:

What books did you give other people this holiday season?

I actually didn't give a lot of my family members books because they don't really read. *sigh* I know sad but my sister loves to read so I gave her Tear You Apart by Megan Hart and that was pretty much it.

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. No one in my family really reads either. Great gift for your sister though! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Yeah, my family aren't the biggest readers either, but when they tell me about books I buy them! And I buy them for the kiddies too because it makes their mommies read to them!

    And I buy for my friend as well, as she finally has gotten into paranormal books!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually only gift children books because I figure you can't go wrong with kids haha. If I gift a book to an adult it's usually a non-fiction informational type book dealing with something I know they're interested in. I don't trust my fictional tastes enough to always give those http://www.thebookcove.com/2014/12/what-is-feature-and-follow-f-is-weekly.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts