Stacking the Shelves # 5


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews  and is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves be it in virtual form or physical. You can include books you’ve won, bought, borrowed from the library or review books.

Bought

Mistwood (Mistwood #1) by Leah Cypess
Nightspell (Mistwood #2) by Leah Cypess
Angelfire (Angelfire #1)  by Courtney Allison Moulton

I've been wanting to read Compulsion for a while so as soon as I got the chance, I bought myself a copy! As for the other's they sounded interesting and they were at a really low price so I couldn't help myself. I've actually had the Shadow Falls series and Angelfire in my TBR for a long time, hopefully I love them!

Won


I won these books about a month ago but they didn't come until recently which I was super excited for. By the way I Am Lily Dane is signed! Gaahh it made me so happy! I am so excited to read I Am Lily Dane because I love love love retelling's I know I've said that like a gazillion times but hey once or twice is never enough and especially this one since it's a retelling of Han's Christian Andersen's "The Shadow" which was creepy and I loved it. Although, I have to warn you don't read it in the dark at night especially especially if your light bulb isn't working properly. *looks around* 



That's all for this week! Leave a comment and/or link to your Stacking the Shelves. I'll make sure to check them out too. Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome weekend!

  



Comments

  1. OOoh very nice! I LOVED the Shadow Falls series! Sooo good and sooo enjoyable! Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I love it as much as you do! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love when authors sign books. It makes me feel so happy. Hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm not the only one! Have an awesome weekend!

      Delete
  3. Nice haul! I loved the Mistwood books! I need to buy Compulsion. Enjoy your books and have a happy New Year!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to read Mistwood and Compulsion, though I can't decide which to read first. ;)

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I really enjoyed the Shadow Falls books! I'm actually finished with them and I'm currently reading the spin off books :)

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a spin off of the Shadow Falls books? Wow, am I behind I need to read the series stat. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I have terrible luck with giveaways myself, so congrats on your haul! Here's mine:

    http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/christmas-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to read Prep School! I hope it's an awesome one, I've heard it is. xD
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts