Feature & Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly Friday meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can ReadEach host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

I'd love it if you followed me through GFC and Bloglovin' and of course I'll make sure to stop by your blog and do the same!

This weeks question:

Do you have a favorite place to read?

I normally read on my little green couch, its so comfy! It's my favorite place because I love curling up with my dog though most of the time he takes up all of the space! lol

Thanks for stopping by!
                                                              




Comments

  1. Hahaha that sounds so cute! My couch isn't that comfortable so I usually need lots of pillows if I'm reading there. New follower :)

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading on the couch as well with my doggies. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Stormi
    Books, Movies, Reviews. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to be curled up with someone while reading, Betsy :) Thanks for stopping by earlier.
    Have a great weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally get you! I prefer my bed just because it's so comfy. Otherwise I read on the couch next to the fireplace :)

    I'm a new follower, love your blog!
    My FF: Aurélie @ Exploring Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Betsy! Your blog is so cute :) I LOVE the K-pop on the side bar. I'm also a huge K-pop fan. Lately, I've been really into Winner's music (the group that was launched from YG's trainee competition show) & watching We Got Married, keke. Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I followed back via GFC & Bloglovin'. <3 your reading space. I want a green couch and a puppy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    I agree I LOVE curling up on the couch with the doggies =)
    I am following you back =)
    PS: I will be having a GIVEAWAY starting tomorrow if you want to check it out =)
    Ashley
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts