Waiting on Wednesday: Hold Me Like a Breath (Once Upon a Crime Family #1) by Tiffany Schmidt


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This weeks book that I'm desperate to get my hands on:

hold Me Like a Breath (Once Upon a Crime Family #1) by Tiffany Schmidt


Publication: May 19, 2015

Genre: Young Adult, Retelling, Fantasy, Contemporary, Thriller

Penelope Landlow has grown up with the knowledge that almost anything can be bought or sold—including body parts. She’s the daughter of one of the three crime families that control the black market for organ transplants.


Penelope’s surrounded by all the suffocating privilege and protection her family can provide, but they can't protect her from the autoimmune disorder that causes her to bruise so easily.


And in her family's line of work no one can be safe forever.


All Penelope has ever wanted is freedom and independence. But when she’s caught in the crossfire as rival families scramble for prominence, she learns that her wishes come with casualties, that betrayal hurts worse than bruises, that love is a risk worth taking . . . and maybe she’s not as fragile as everyone thinks.

Why I'm desperate for Hold Me Like a Breath:

I WANT this book really badly and not only because it has all the genre's that I love but its also a retelling of the Princess and the Pea!!! Gaahh I want this book!! I keep rereading the summary as if that'll make the book come any faster, it only makes me even more impatient!!!


What books are you desperate to get your hands on? Leave a comment with your link of WoW and I promise to check it out and fangirl over your books with you as well! Thanks for stopping by!




Comments

  1. Great pick! I love of sound of this one! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I also chose this one this week :) Can't wait for it to come out! Great pick ;)

    My WoW
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Been seeing a lot of this one! Love the cover!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts