Feature & Follow Friday


Feature & Follow is a weekly Friday meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can ReadEach host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

I'd love it if you followed me through GFC and Bloglovin' and of course I'll make sure to stop by your blog and do the same!

This weeks question:

Do you have any fun collections (other than books)?

Well apart from books....I love collecting jewelry if its pretty and shiny, its mine yes its shallow of me but gaahh I can't help it! Their just way too pretty to pass up and although sometimes I don't wear all of them I just like to look at them once in a while, yep I've officially reached the weirdness scale.

                                           

And I recently bought this online!! I saw the opportunity and I took it!! I fell in love and what do you do when you fall in love? You go for it! Of course! If you don't know these are pendant's from my favorite anime, Sailor Moon!!

I also finally got this in the mail!! Beauty and the Beast necklace that I've been wanting for like forever!! Isn't it beautiful!!


Yeah...I have a bit of a problem...



Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that is an absolute gorgeous collection of jewelry especially the Sailor Moon and the Beauty and the Beast. Such a beautiful collection. :)

    Definitely a new follower for sure. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous collection! I love jewelry, but I don't have enough to call it a collection (yet! LOL)!

    New follower via GFC!
    Kristen @ One Chapter Ahead

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and shiny! I LOVE the Sailor Moon collection~ I want it too!

    Old Follower :)
    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow wow wow!! I LOVE jewelry too! I have an Etsy addiction! And WOW! Sailor Moon!!! I LOVED watching that show as a kid! And Beauty and the Beast has been a childhood fave for me!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Pretty jewelry! I love all kinds of jewelry.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Sailor Moon pendants are gorgeous!

    Regular follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sailor Moon pendants are beautiful! I suppose you could say I have a jewelry addiction, too. But most of mine is inherited jewelry. Who cares, we'll be shallow together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old follower

    Nice collections! I love jewelry too especially those with metallic colours!

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omgsh, being an avid Disney fan, I must say that Beauty & The Beast necklace is all kinds of adorable!

    Old follower. (:

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts