Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award


I've been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! I was nominated by Paranoid Puppet @ The Inside Mind of a Paranoid Puppet and Michelle @ Michelle's Minions. Thank you so much! You guys are amazing and so are your blogs! You should definitely check their blogs out!

Here are the rules for the The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award:

1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.

2. Post the award's logo onto your blog. 
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.


These are the rules but since I've been nominated by two bloggers I decided to change it a little. Since each blogger asked me ten questions I won't be doing all twenty because then that'll be a pretty long post so instead I'll pick five questions from each of them and then answer them! ;)

Questions asked by Paranoid Puppet

1. What's your favorite book and why?


BOOK!! Your asking what's my favorite book? Gahhh I can't just choose one their's so many!! My favorite series is currently the Bloodlines series and Angelfall  AND a bunch of other books which are swimming in my brain and that I'm not gonna name because then this will turn into a long post of my never ending favorite book list!!!

2. How did you start reading?

I suppose like how anyone starts reading, my mother bought me all the Disney stories and I just fell in love from there. I was like...oh I don't really remember how old I was but I was really young. In fact I was actually looking through (more like scavenging, I swear my closet looks like a hoarder could live in it.)  my closet the other day and I found it. I was happy and really sad and mad at myself because I had left them their to gather dust. I can't believe I forgot about them.

Here they are:




3. A book everybody loved and you didn't?



The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson, I tried I seriously did! There were so many good reviews and I had big expectations but...I couldn't get into it! I was depressed really because it seemed like a great book. Maybe it was just me but I just couldn't...

4. A book everybody hated but you didn't?




I don't know if everyone hated it, but Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick was my favorite when I was (I probaly still am) a brainwashed starved for romance and adventure 14 year old girl. I admit it! I even have all the books though the last book was a downer I always loved the first book.

5. What's the biggest book you have ever read?



Biggest book I've ever read? Haha I read a lot of big books. Okay no I don't but one that I can think of that is pretty big is Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead it has 594 pages. Yep you heard me, 594 pages. I still can't believe I read the whole thing! I have it on my book shelf and it takes up a lot of space and it weighs a ton at least to me it does.

Questions asked by Michelle's Minions

6. Who is your favorite book or literature couple?

SYDRIAN for life (Sydney and Adrian from the Bloodlines)!!! Yep they are my favorite!!! I just love them if they ever make shirts I'm totally buying them!!! I also have an ultimate Korean drama couple and I just love them together they are just so beautiful and I can't even...I know you said books but I just can't leave my ultimate Kdrama couple out!!! And they are Yeo Wol and Kang Chi from Gu Family Book!!!

Gahh their just to beautiful!!! These are some of my favorite scenes of Gu Family Book !!! ;)


Gahh!! All the feels!! My ultimate SHIP!!

7. How big is your TBR pile (to be read) currently?


Nope I don't have a big TBR pile. At least I don't think it is, I only have about 700 TBR books. Pfft its not even 1, 000 I consider it a medium pile. ;)

8. What do you like to eat or drink while your read?


I don't like eating while reading because I have had bad experiences trust me. Just look at my Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder, it's full of stains I blame it on my younger self. As for drinking well I do drink Arizona Green Tea while I read it's my favorite drink.

9. What is your favorite type of book to read? (genre, books about anything in particular.)




From these two pictures, guess what's my favorite genre? Done guessing? Fantasy and retellings!!! I love them they're my ultimate favorite!! I read all types of genre's but these two are my favorite!! ;)

10. Do you have other hobbies besides reading?

Why yes! Yes I do in fact I can show you in a picture what I love to do besides reading! Which is Jewelry making! Whenever I have time or I'm taking a break from reading I like to bead and make little trinkets.


In case you're wondering, yes my stuff is on a blanket of Frozen! Me and my sister both love Frozen! Although, honestly it feels like she loves frozen more she even has the doll of Elsa. Lol!

My Nominees:

Blessie @ Mischievous Reads
Angelique @ Ang Reads!
Jennifer @ Asterisk Pearl

I know the rules say to pick ten but I'm just gonna go with four! And if anyone wants to do this tag. Feel free to do so! PS. If you don't want to participate and I nominated you, that's fine just ignore it! ;)

My questions for you:

1. What are two of your favorite book series?
2. What book was your first or what book made you fall in love with reading?
3. Do you read Manga or Comics or just books?
4. Who are your favorite characters from books and why?
5. If you had to live in the world of one of your books, which book would it be and why?
6. Do you watch the movies of books? Why or why not?
7. Do you have any favorite TV shows?
8. What genre of books do you like to read?
9. Who is your favorite book or TV show couple? 
10. Who are your favorite authors?

Thanks for stopping by! If I've nominated you, leave your post of Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award and I promise to check it out! I can't wait to see your answers!







Comments

  1. Great answers! Thank you for taking the time to do this.

    Make sure you hang on to those Disney Magical Tales books. I still have my favorite childhood book and it's now out of print (The Ice-Cream Cone Coot and Other Rare Birds by Arnold Lobel). I'm so glad I saved it. I haven't read The Girl of Fire and Thorns yet. I keep picking it up and putting it down. I'll let you know what I think when I do. And, oh my goodness, I dropped a piece of pizza on City of Heavenly Fire an hour after Cassandra Clare signed it. I'm not so good with food around books either. Espresso, that's a different story! I love retellings, too :) Jewelry making! Interesting! I love learning new things about people!

    I like your questions :) I <3 manga

    Thanks again, I enjoyed reading your answers!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! I'm glad you enjoyed them!! And omg you love manga too!! We totally need to chat!! ;)

      Delete
  2. I loved this post! It's so funny haha ^-^ Thank you for doing this I really appreciate
    it :)

    AND I am so jealous of you because of those Disney books! Back when I was little I couldn't buy books because they were too expensive T_T WHY DO CERTAIN COUNTRIES MAKES BOOKS SO EXPENSIVE?? It's mean ): hahaha

    I really loved this! :) <33

    Paranoid Puppet ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you had a good laugh!! Those Disney books were pretty pricey when my mother bought them for me. If I remember correctly, I had to beg her for them!! I feel for you!! Books shouldn't be expensive!! *cries*

      Delete
  3. AND OMG YOU NEED TO SHOW ME SOME OF YOUR JEWELRY! *O* Say hello to another crafter :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You craft too!! I'd love to see your work!! We should totally post about our crafting projects!!

      Delete
  4. Hi Betsy,
    Thanks for tagging me! Here's my post. :)

    http://angreads.blogspot.com/2015/01/sisterhood-of-world-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betsy! Thanks for the nomination! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for nominating me! I'll post my link here once I have it posted on my blog!

    Btw, love those GIFs of Gu Family Book! Lee Seung Gi is so attractive *faints*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts