Stacking the Shelves #10


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews  and is all about sharing the books you’re adding to your shelves be it in virtual form or physical. You can include books you’ve won, bought, borrowed from the library or review books.

P.S. I post most of my STS at the end of each month.

In the month of May I.....

Borrowed from the library

The Glass Arrow  by Kristen Simmons
Firebug by Lish McBride
The Fall by Bethany Griffin
Talon (Talon #1)  by Julie Kagawa

I already read The Glass Arrow (review) and Firebug although I still haven't wrote a review for Firebug but I will, just as soon as I straighten out my thoughts. As for The Fall and Talon, I started reading both but got side-tracked by all the new releases. *sigh* But I do plan on finishing them...hopefully. 

Bought/For Review/Gift

Velvet (Trilogy #1) by Temple West 

Yes, I had quite an amazing book month! First I received my pre-order of ACOTAR plus the swag that came along with it. I admit it, I cried when I received the metal bookmark and tattoo, they were just so beautiful! As for Velvet and Scarlet, I bought them when I went to B&N because I had read such amazing things about Velvet and couldn't help but want it. And Scarlet, well as most of you may know I'm hoping to buy all the Lunar Chronicle's so then I can read them all in one go. The Huntress of Thronbeck Forest, I received for review and I'm super excited about because I love retelling's (obviously) especially mixed one's so I can't wait to read it. And lastly my precious precious sister whom I completely adore bought me AN EMBER IN THE ASHES (yes the caps lock are necessary). She kept hearing me go on and on about this beautiful book and decided to surprise me with it, isn't she the sweetest! 



That's all for this week! Leave a comment and/or link to your Stacking the Shelves. I'll make sure to check them out too. Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome weekend!




Comments

  1. Betsy! Firebug sounds amazing and I am so desperate to read Ember in the Ashes!

    Ohhhh I see you love SHINee! I'm a massive kpop fan as well, though my true love is Infinite hehe!

    Call by and check mine out:

    Check out my haul here

    Jade @ Ink Scratchers

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I loved Talon! Still need to read The Glass Arrow and An Ember in the Ashes! I got Velvet this week myself! Hope you enjoy all the fantastic reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul like usual. You got a ton of great books this week. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I loved The Glass Arrow and I really want to read Firebug and The Fall. I actually still need to read all the rest! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone is raving about A Court of Thorns and Roses so I'm pretty excited to read that and I've had The Lunar Chronicles on my TBR list for forever!

    By the way, LOVE the blog name!

    It would great if you paid a visit to my blog. Hope you have a great day :)

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts