I'M BACK!!!


Hey everyone! Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted anything lately and for that I apologize. As much as I would like to come up with an awesome excuse on how I didn't post anything because I went traveling to an exotic place and had the time of my life (I wish). The truth isn't that amazing, I just spent more time with my family, went to school and watched some Asian dramas that I felt like I'd been putting off for quite some time. 


 I tried to come up with new ideas for my blog but nothing would come to me as you can see *sigh*. There's not really anything interesting to say, I just took a couple days off to clear my thoughts and relax. I'm sure everybody has those days, right? Where they don't know what to do with themselves, and feel a bit out of place. Don't worry, though I'm totally getting on the blogging train again!


Now onto more exciting things like the #booksfortrade that I've been seeing on Twitter a lot. I'm sure most of you have heard about or even traded through, though sadly I haven't and its not because I don't want to but I just lack the courage to do so. But I still enjoy looking at what other people are trading, it seems like fun and I wanna join but I'm a bit nervous. I'll just have to convince myself to go for it!

What about everyone else? Have you used the #booksfortrade yet or are you a bit hesitant like me? ;)




Comments

  1. Good to see you again :) I don't trade my books. I hoard them!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Good point, hoarding is always an option! Although, I have recently tried to stop myself from buying books because I have no shelf space. I'm just stacking them up and hoping they don't fall on me. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts