Feature & Follow Friday



Feature & Follow is a weekly Friday meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can ReadEach host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! 

I'd love it if you followed me through GFC and Bloglovin' and of course I'll make sure to stop by your blog and do the same!

This weeks question:

Do you use the # FF on twitter on Fridays? If you do, are you afraid you’ll forget someone and they’ll be sad?

I don't use # FF because I actually *cringes* had no idea there was such a thing. I swear I'd never heard of it until right now! And I'm still not sure what that is, is it like tweeting to all the bloggers who do an FF and adding the hash tag? That would be a very long tweet and  to be truthful I kind of suck at adding hash tags for things on Twitter,  I know what you're thinking its not that hard all you have to do is add the hash tag and be done with it but for some reason I always either forget to add them or I write them wrong and then I can't edit my tweet and I just feel so lame (I didn't even know that you're not supposed to put a space in your hash tags or else it comes out separately and its totally something different).  Damn you hash tags!!! Sorry went off in the wrong direction but yeah I don't use the FF hash tag....

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

  1. I don't even have a Twitter account yet to worry about any of that... yet. I know I need to get that to-do list finished up.

    Old Bloglovin follower

    My FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use it either! Mostly because I follow too many people. And I probably can't remember all their twitter names. Some are different than their blogs. It's weird.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use the #FF tag. Most times I only use Twitter to promote my blog posts, and I find trying to read the Twitter feed kind of difficult with so many people using the site. I'll be reading a post and then all of a sudden it's gone because 50 people just posted something.
    New GFC & BlogLovin follower.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't use #FF on Twitter too.I'm new Google+ follower,old GFC follower.
    My FFBooks are my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I am as confused as you are. (: I'm a complete fail when it comes to Twitter. (:

    Old follower!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of the #FF tag on Twitter, and not real sure even what it is LOL Still new to all this blogging stuff.

    My FF


    Already following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you via GFC.. It's a really cool design! :-)
    My FF: http://bookstopcorner.blogspot.in/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-1-using-hashtag.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts