Hello, Everyone! I'm Back!


Can you guys believe I haven't posted or been on my blog for 2 YEARS? (I was around on twitter though.) My god! Wait!*raises hands* Before you take out your pitchforks and tie me to a burning pyre (for those of you who actually stuck around my blog or I could just be talking to thin air), I was in a blogging/reading slump and I hadn't really read much  (I know the horror) at least until this past month. I actually just finished The Cruel Prince and The Wicked King by Holly Black as I'm writing this and it was just what my little black heart had been craving, I can't believe I stayed away for so long. I'll probably review them next week though and organize my thoughts.

*If you want to just ignore this little paragraph of ramblings you can.*

~~However, the only thing I didn't abandon were my Korean dramas and Thailand dramas because of course how could I ever do that?! I mean Kim Jae Wook my hot and handsome favorite actor who has only ever been in second lead roles or serial killers roles (How dare they?), finally got a lead role and with Park Min Young no less. *fans self* ~~

Moving on, I know I have this bad habit of never quite finishing things or leaving things halfway which is also the case with my blog. I feel sad just looking at my blog and not posting anything for the past 2 years but I just didn't have much of a drive to post anything. However, that changes now!

I plan on posting at least once a week or at least when I have the time because honestly, like I've mentioned above, I tend to leave things hanging but I wanna slowly change that but baby steps of course.



Furthermore, although I haven't posted or read much that doesn't mean that I haven't bought books. Truthfully, I went a little stir crazy not reading and ended up just buying books on a whim, which now that I think back was not such a good idea (I can already hear my sister's voice in my head agreeing and shaking her head at me). However, I plan on reading them...sometime, as soon as I make time for them. These are just a couple, I actually have another pile that I've recently bought this month and also the Falling Kingdom series by Morgan Rhodes which I bought off twitter from the hashtag books for sale, not gonna lie I went a little crazy and obsessed looking at all the books that people on twitter were selling for such low prices but that's a tale for another day.

Anyways if you've stuck around this long, thank you and you deserve a metal and for those that haven't, well I can't blame them. I know I lost quite a couple of followers and probably some book blogger friends too since I haven't really talked to them but that's life I guess. Brushing aside the sad stuff away I have preordered Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim and received book swag for it and if you guys haven't done so,you really should preorder it. The book swag is amazing and the book is a retelling of Mulan and oh my have I been waiting for such a story.

Book Swag! ;)


Thanks for stopping by! Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out or just comment, I'd love to chit chat. 



Comments

Popular Posts